* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
3 three inch terra cotta pots.
3 matching saucers.
3 plastic saucer liners.
3 Chia growing sponges.
6 seed packets.
6 plant markers.
Complete easy-to-follow instructions, recipes and helpful hints.
- Easy to do, fun to grow.
- Grow curled parsley, dill, chives, basil, cilantro and marjoram.
- Grow 3 of your favorites at a time.
1. Place plastic liners and pots into each saucer.
2. Moisten Chia® Growing Sponges by soaking them with water and gently squeezing out excess water. Place one Chia® Growing Sponge into each pot.
3. Slowly pour a small amount of water over each Chia® Growing Sponge, until 1/2" water collects in the saucer liner.
4. Choose three herb varieties you want to plant. Save the other seed packets for another use.
5. For all seed varieties (except Chives), sprinkle entire packet onto the surface of each Chia® Growing Sponge in each pot. Please see the additional instructions for Chive planting in the following section.
6. Place appropriate plant marker in each pot.
7. To encourage germination, loosely cover each herb pot with plastic wrap or a plastic sandwich bag. This will create a mini-greenhouse environment for each plant.
8. Place pots in a warm location, such as on top of your refrigerator.
9. Check plants daily to make sure that Chia® Growing Sponges are moist. A good guide is to check if there is any water in the plastic liner. If it is dry, add a little water. Chia® Growing
Sponges will absorb the excess water from the bottom of the saucer as needed.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review