* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
8.00"L X 4.00"W
- Helps prevent wrist movements that can cause carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Comfortable, firm support for weak, injured or aching wrists.
- Helps prevent and provide Relief from carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Allows for full use of fingers.
- Added benefit of heat therapy.
- Anatomically conforming fit.
Measure circumference of hand around knuckles for sizing. Fit should be snug, not too loose, not too tight to optimize performance.
|X-Small||6" - 6.75"|
|Small||7" - 7.75"|
|Medium||8" - 8.75"|
|Large||9.25" - 10.25"|
|X-Large||10.75" - 11.5"|
Your Thermoskin can be used at any time except where there is internal or external bleeding
Do not use liniments, oils or ointments under the Thermoskin.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
How is the carpal tunnel glove heated? How long does the heat last? How warm does it get? How long is the life of the glove? When are you suppose to wear them?
The patented lining in this glove captures your natural body heat for therapy and pain relief. Thermoskin has been clinically tested to increase skin temperature and subcutaneous (below the skin) temperature by up to 3°F. Instructions: Wear your Thermoskin against your skin Your Thermoskin can be used at any time except where there is internal or external bleeding Do not use liniments, oils or ointments under the Thermoskin. You may want to check with your physician for advice as to how often you should wear the glove for your particular condition.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!