* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
- Aligns the big toe to reduce pressure on bunion joint.
- Stretches foot muscles and tendons.
- Helps slow progression of the deformity.
- Cloth-covered toe sock holds the big toe in proper position.
- Fits comfortably in most footwear.
Pull Bunion Sling onto foot, with toe sock over big toe. Position arch binder for maximum comfort. Pull on hosiery, then adjust Sling position as needed. For best results, do not wear shoes that put excess pressure on the bunion joint, or squeeze toes together.
Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Pat dry with towel. Air dry completely before use. Keep toenails trimmed to prevent damage to the nylon toe sock.
Do not use this product if you suffer from diabetes or poor circulation. If foot or toe numbness, discoloration or pain occur, discontinue use immediately.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
how does this work? is it just a slip on, or is there velcro to adj for proper toe alignment?
Thus is a slip on madeof elastic material. Pull Bunion Sling onto foot, with toe sock over big toe. Position arch binder for maximum comfort. Pull on hosiery, then adjust Sling position as needed.
I wear 5-1/2 -6 shoe and measurement around is midfoot is about 8" . Will this be too big for my foot? I do not see any sizes.
This item is a one size fits all.
Can you jog wearing this bunion sling?
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review