* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
3.00"L X 3.00"W X 8.00"H
- Gourmet pepper mill; handcrafted in, Maine.
- Patented Lock and Grind grinding system.
- Grinding mechanism pops out for easy cleaning.
- Variable grinding; from fine to course; easily adjust to desired grind.
1. Unscrew the top nut.
2. Remove the top.
3. Empty any remaining salt or pepper.
4.Turn the mill upside down and pop out the rod by tapping it firmly against a hard surface.
5. Clean the mill with a dry brush or cloth.
6. Push the rod back in from the bottom, making sure it goes through the grinder ring until it pops into place.
7. Fill your mill with salt or pepper.
8. Put the top back on, MAKE SURE THAT THE METAL KEY CLICKS IN ON THE ROD.
9. Screw on top nut while pushing up on the rod so it is flush with the bottom of the grinding mechanism. The tighter the nut, the finer the grind.
CAUTION: Water or moisture can damage the wood finish and affect the performance of the mill.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!