* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
1 lb 8 oz
18.00"L X 14.00"W X 10.00"H
- Low battery alert - alarm sounds when battery is low.
- Sounds - Two tone buzzer, high (90db), low (80db) and two tone melody, high (90db) and low (80db).
- Battery test.
- Auto reset.
- Two interfaces (connections) Modular (telephone type) for flat sensors and mini-plug for alternative sensors.
- Cable strain relief (2).
- Shock resistance bumpers enhance alarm durability.
- A/C Battery power.
- If A/C is plugged in, it will override batteries.
- If A/C is plugged in, and power fails batteries will override A/C, if installed.
- Alarm sounds when resident stands
- Alarm sounds when sensor plug is removed (modular & mini-phone), while resident's sitting on sensor
- Alarm sounds when modular wire (gray) is cut, while resident is sitting on sensor. Alarm does not sound when auxiliary wire (black) is cut.
- Alarm sounds when batteries are low
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!