* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
Included with the BCI SPECTRO2 10 Handheld Pulse Oximeter is a finger probe with an on-board cradle to store and protect the finger sensor when not in use. Compatible with Docking Station, Attachable Printer, and BCI spot-check sensor, the BCI SPECTRO2 10 Handheld Pulse Oximeter delivers reliable performance for any healthcare provider at a fraction of the cost.
- Displays pulse rate, signal strength, and Pulse amplitude Index.
- Bright easy-to-read LED numbers and signals for an at-a-glance assessment.
- Included finger probe with on-board cradle to store and protect finger sensor when not in use.
- Compatible with Docking Station, Attachable Printer, and BCI spot-check sensor.
- Multiple power options with a low battery indicator.
- Ergonomic design allows for user comfort and one handed operation.
- Stores patient data for transfer to PC for improved efficiency and documentation.
- Cost effective and reliable for caregivers in any clinic, hospital, or at home care setting.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!