* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
84.00"L X 40.00"W X 12.00"H
|Weight Capacity:||750.00 lbs|
The Bariatric ADA Two-Sided Staircase steps are covered with anti-slip safety treads to increase traction and safety. Solid laminate reinforced plywood side panels with easy-to-grip hardwood handrails extend 12 in beyond the bottom steps to assist patients ascending or descending the staircase. Ideal for physical therapy and rehabilitation clinics, Hausmann products have been proudly made in the USA since 1955.
- High pressure laminated reinforced plywood construction in a Natural Oak finish.
- (2) 6" high steps on one side and (3) 4" high steps on the opposute side.
- Anti-slip treaded steps measure: 38"W x 11" A.D.A. Depth.
- Platform measures: 38"W x 27"D x 12"H.
- Lined with BriteStep 3mm edging.
- Solid laminated plywood side panels with ergonomic easy-to-grip hardwood handrails.
- Handrails have 12" ADA extension beyond bottom steps.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!