* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
DescriptionFor the treatment of moderate to severe low back pain, lumbar muscle weakness, lumbar strain or sprain, and lumbar instability. May be used with thermoplastic insert, pressure pad or gel-pack, sold separately.
Instructions1. Lay back support flat, locate top of support by opening pocket (top).
2. If applicable, place gel pack, thermoplastic insert, or pressure pad into pocket.
3. Grasp back support and center on small of back.
4. Pull left side firmly across middle section, repeat for right side. If applicable, attach double pull and secure.
Customers who viewed this have bought
There are no F.A.Q's at this time. If you have a question please click the Ask Question button above.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no Buyer Reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!