* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
With illuminating hands and ½ inch digits, the Atomic Analog Alarm Clock allows for 9 minute snoozes after alarm has been sounded and featuring a black finish with chrome plated metal, it is sure to add a retro touch to any bedroom décor.
- Vintage face with dual alarm bells.
- Automatically synchronizes every day to the National Time Observatory in Boulder, Colorado.
- Automatically self-adjusts for Daylight Saving Time.
- Illuminating hands with 1/2" high clock digits.
- Clock face has a 4" diameter.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
How do I get the clock to glow in the dark? What do I do?
The hands should automatically be luminous in the dark.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review