* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
- Supports the arch to provide relief from plantar fasciitis.
- 2 adjustable hook and loop straps with Velcro® fasteners.
- Can be worn against the skin or over hosiery or socks.
- Will not change shoe fit.
- Available in white only.
Arch Brace can be worn directly against skin or over hosiery. Place terrycloth side of brace against bottom of foot and position the larger curved edge just forward of heel. Pull straps up, over and around top of foot. Secure straps under foot using the Velcro®-covered fasteners, adjusting them in a comfortably snug manner. If desired, use scissors to trim excess strap length. When wearing product for a prolonged time, release straps periodically to allow proper circulation.
Hand wash. Air dry completely before reuse.
If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult a physician before using this product. If numbness, discoloration, irritation or additional pain occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Men's Shoe Size
|Women's Shoe Size|
|Small||7 - 8.5||6 - 10.5|
|Large||9 - 13||11+|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!