* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
1 lb 1 oz
1.60"L X 4.10"W X 3.70"H
- Fast: Rapid treatment times (approximately 6 minute single 3cc unit dose treatments).
- Simple: Hassle-free, set-up and operation, quick cleaning. Easy to hold, ultra light 2 oz. handset.
- Efficient: Delivers a high-quality respirable aerosol. Aerosolizes down to the last drop-minimizes medication waste.
- Innovative OnQ technology used in hospitals worldwide: an electronic micropump that delivers aerosolized drugs to the lungs, on target, every time. Uses no compressed air, generates negligible heat and works with drugs in solution or suspension.
- Sound level: virtually silent.
- Safe for children and rapid delivery for adults.
- Creates a fine particle, low-velocity aerosol.
- Precisely defined particle size.
- Aerosolizes a broad range of liquid formulations.
- Leaves virtually no residual medication.
- AC powered controller: 100-240 VAC, 28-15 mA, 50-60 Hz.
- Battery powered controller: 4.5 VDC, 3 AA disposible batteries, 350 mA.
- Aeroneb Go Nebulizer Unit Weight: 2 Ounces.
- AC contoller Weight: 6.5 Ounces.
- Battery powered controller w/ batteries Weight: 9.3 ounces.
- Aeroneb Go Nebulizer unit: 1.6" x 4.1" x 3.7".
- AC contoller: 2" x 1.8" x 3.4".
- Battery powered controller with batteries: 2.8" x 4.3" x 1.3".
- Aerosol flow rate: greater than 0.3 ml per minute.
- Average particle size: 3.1 microns mass median aerodynamic diameter.
- Medication cup capacity: maximum of 6 ml.
- Warranty: 1 year on nebulizer unit - 2 years on battery and AC controllers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!