* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
- Reduces strain to ease Achilles' tendonitis pain.
- Balances leg length differences that can cause biomechanical problems.
- Interchangeable for Left or Right foot.
- 3/8" total thickness includes 2 removable 1/8" layers to adjust height.
- Soft, durable rubber construction with suede leather top cover.
- Sold As Single.
Men's Shoe Size
|Women's Shoe Size|
|Small||N/A||4 - 7|
|Medium||6 - 8||8 - 10|
|Large||9 - 13||12+|
Place Lifts snugly in heel of shoe, leather side facing upward. If the cushion is too high for your specific condition, you can lower it by peeling off one or two of its 1/8"-thick bottom layers.
Wipe Lifts with a clean, slightly-damp cloth. Allow to air dry completely before reuse.
Non-sterile product, Do not use over open wounds.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
I do not know whether I need small medium or large. I wear a size ten shoe but have a narrow heel. My Dr. wants me to start at 1/8 in and build up to 1/4. Can I do that with this lift?? Thanks, Fred Steinbach
There is a tab on the product page which shows the size chart. Size large fits men shoe sizes 9 to 13. This heel lift has removable layers so you can customize the height to 1/8", 1/4" or 3/8"
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review