* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
DescriptionIndicated for treatment of plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, plantar flexion contractures, heel spurs and other lower leg over-use injuries. Features polyethylene shell with soft padded cover and straps to provide maximum patient comfort; available in 90° fixed, 5° dorsiflexion and adjustable models.
Instructions1. Apply device with the foot flexed to maximize the angle of dorsiflexion.
2. Attach instep strap first to hold the heel in the splint. Adjust length of strap and close the buckle.
3. Extend ankle to check the tightness of the instep strap.
4. After checking the fit of the instep strap, the other straps may then be adjusted and the buckles secured.
5. Bilateral dorsiflexion assist straps may then be adjusted to your tolerance level, if applicable. DEVICE IS NON-WEIGHT BEARING.
Customers who viewed this have bought
There are no F.A.Q's at this time. If you have a question please click the Ask Question button above.
Plantar Faciitis Boots90 Degree Fixed Plantar Faciitis SplintMedical BootsFoot CarePlantar Fasciitis WrapCorflex Plantar Fascittis BootsPlantar Fasciitis BootsPlantar Fasciitis BootPlantar Fasciitis SplintCorflex Plantar Fascittis SplintsPlantar Fasciitis SplintsFoot DropsPlantar Faciitis BootHeel Protection
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no Buyer Reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!