* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
8.00"L X 2.00"W X 6.00"H
This item is just one part of Smart's Resident Paging System. There are three items you must have in order to have a functional system. The first item is #32579 - 30 Resident Paging System then you need a motion sensor #33015, and lastly you need a pager #33014.
- New! Modified Nurse Call Button can function with other Smart Model TL-2100 series monitors.
- Each system component sold separately.
- Unit requires AC adaptor (not included) and can use 4 C batteries as a battery backup (not included).
- 433 mhz.
- Eliminates in-room alarm noise; various components silently send a signal to the centeral monitoring unit-alert at centeral monitor and/or caregiver pager.
- Remote reset buttons-optional component that allows staff to reset the centeral monitor remotely.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!